Share this program:

Advocate Articles

Suing a federal governmental entity under the Federal Tort Claims Act (Advocate Article)

Share this program:

Date Published

November 1, 2016


Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles


Suing Govermental Entities


For immediate assistance please consult our FAQ page. If you're unable to find the answer you need, please call 737-201-2059 (M-F, 8am-6pm CT) or e-mail customer service.


Under the FTCA, administrative remedies must be exhausted prior to filing a personal injury lawsuit against any agency of the U.S. government.

Expand summary
back to top


Gerald S. Ohn

Gerald S. Ohn is the Managing Principal of the Law Offices of Gerald S. Ohn, APC in Los Angeles. He received his J.D. from... Read More

back to top

Included Components

Title includes the following components:

Suing a federal governmental entity under the Federal Tort Claims Act - Paper
back to top

Technical Requirements

If the title includes downloadable materials, all you need is a computer with high-speed internet access and the various software packages used to download and open supporting materials.
If the title includes mail order CD-ROMs/DVDs, the materials will be shipped within 7-10 business days to the billing address provided.

back to top


Refund Policy
SeminarWeb titles are non-refundable.

Privacy Statement
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. Read Statement.