Law Student Membership
Become a member & jump-start your legal career!
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and its members will help guide your career, provide you with a strong and supportive network, and assist your development in the legal community.
- Build connections with access to more than 2,700 attorney members. Your chance to interact with Los Angeles' top trial lawyers at our events and programs.
- Free admission to select CAALA MCLE programs including Trial Skills for the New Lawyer Seminar (full day program) and all related syllabus materials. Complimentary admission only applies during the pre-registration period, a late fee will be applied after the deadline and for any on-site registrations.
- One-on-one mentoring through the CAALA Mentor Program.
- Free admission to members-only networking mixers.
- Access to the members-only online Job Bank. This complimentary member benefit enables you to post your resume and search jobs including internships, clerking and part-time positions.
- Women in Law Group – participate in roundtable discussions with female association members.
- Free subscription to Advocate Magazine, our monthly publication.
Contact email@example.com with any questions about law student membership.
May 3 | Women in Law Workshop
May 4 | Executive Committee Meeting
May 6 | Rick Friedman Seminar
May 8 | Plaintiff Trial Academy (PTA)
May 18 | Board of Governors Meeting
May 18 | Education Committee Meeting