CONSUMER ATTORNEYS OF LOS ANGELES is committed to its mission of:
Insuring access to justice, Preserving the constitutional right to trial by jury, Promoting the highest standards of ethical conduct among consumer attorneys, Preparing materials and programs designed to inform the public about the role of consumer attorneys in furthering the interests of justice, Improving the quality of legal representation by conducting educational programs and preparing educational material for use by consumer attorneys, Advancing the cause of those who are damaged in person or property and resisting efforts of others to unduly curtail the rights of consumers, and Upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States of America and the Constitution of the State of California.
The purpose of Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles is:
- To represent the interests of plaintiffs' trial lawyers and their clients.
- To improve the quality of legal representation by educating trial lawyers and other legal professionals.
- To encourage cooperation among members.
- To promote the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity among trial lawyers.
- To protect the rights of injured victims.
- To promote the public good through concerted efforts to secure safe products, a safe workplace, a clean environment, eliminate discrimination, and quality health care.
- To improve the administration of justice.
- To preserve the constitutional right to trial by jury.