New Lawyers of CAALA (NLC)
Attorney members of CAALA who have been admitted to the practice of law for less than 10 years are invited to be part of the New Lawyers of CAALA. New Lawyers of CAALA events are a great way to meet new people, have fun and increase your network within Consumer Attorneys. Read what members are saying! Contact Liz Hagan at (213) 487-1212 or email@example.com to get involved with the New Lawyers of CAALA.
New Lawyers of CAALA Leadership
Chair: Ibiere Seck, The Cochran Firm
Vice Chair: Martin Aarons, The Aarons Law Firm
Access pivotal sample documents including preparation forms, questionnaires, and more that you would need to help you litigate the following cases: Employment, Class Action, Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability, Product Liability, and Auto Cases.
Roundtable Program Schedule 2014
Attend roundtable programs with fellow new lawyers and walk away from with "how-to" tips, insight and guidance from our top trial attorney members. Each roundtable program features a different guest speaker and topic and includes complimentary dinner. All attorneys are welcome to participate but topics are geared to those with 0-10 years of legal experience. Contact Liz, Ibiere and Martin with speaker and topic suggestions.
6:00 pm | Networking & Dinner
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm | Roundtable Discussion with Guest Speaker
Roundtable Discussions are held at the CAALA Conference Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
|January 21||Civility Between Counsel - Geoff Wells; Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP|
|February 18||Brian Panish; Panish, Shea & Boyle, LLP|
|March 18||Judge John L. Segal & Judge Suzanne H. Segal|
|April 15||Amy Solomon; Girardi | Keese|
|May 13||Mike Alder; AlderLaw P.C.|
|August (no meeting)|
|December (no meeting)|
Helpful Articles & Informational Handouts
- Preparing Your Evidence For Trial (Christa Haggai-Ramey)
- Use of Technology at Trial (Informational handouts - Jeffrey A. Rudman)
- Civil Procedures (Shawn McCann)
- Checklist for Handling Bad Faith Actions Arising from the Duty to Settle (Ricardo Echeverria)
- Getting Testimony and Documents Admitted into Evidence (Ricardo Echeverria)
- Sample to do list for opening a new office (Jeff Rudman)
- Mar 12, 2014 | Settlement Lien Resolution Webinar
- Mar 18, 2014 | New Lawyers Roundtable
- Mar 20, 2014 | Education Committee Meeting
- Mar 20, 2014 | Board of Governors Meeting
- Mar 22, 2014 | Trial Lawyer Skills for the New Attorney
- Mar 25, 2014 | Women in The Law Discussion
- Mar 27, 2014 | Spring Member Mixer
- Apr 3, 2014 | Riverside/Inland Empire Member Mixer