Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles Women's Caucus
This members-only caucus will provide support, resources, and a forum for sharing of ideas and concerns that affect women in the legal industry. Each Women's Caucus event will be an informal gathering of members for candid discussions you've been dying to have and now can! Caucus programs are complimentary and open to current female members.
Throughout the year CAALA hosts complimentary Women's Caucus Roundtable Discussions with facilitators Amy Solomon & Ibiere Seck. Events will be posted on our website home page and email announcements will be sent.
Visit CAALA's Online Book Store for recommended books on issues of women/power/gender issues, empowerment and more. Including "Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office: 101 Unconscious Mistakes Women Make that Sabotage Their Career."
Please send book and resource recommendations to email@example.com.
- Mar 12, 2014 | Settlement Lien Resolution Webinar
- Mar 18, 2014 | New Lawyers Roundtable
- Mar 20, 2014 | Education Committee Meeting
- Mar 20, 2014 | Board of Governors Meeting
- Mar 22, 2014 | Trial Lawyer Skills for the New Attorney
- Mar 25, 2014 | Women in The Law Discussion
- Mar 27, 2014 | Spring Member Mixer